Thank-you for considering
us as manufacturers of your
luxury mobile home or garden lodge
We are a specialist timber frame building company owned and managed by brothers Kim Little (left) and Guy Little (Right). Based in our modest factory in Poole, Dorset, we have built bespoke mobile homes for over 15 years, establishing ourselves as the leading top-end builders in the industry. Our homes aren’t supplied fully finished from a factory. We produce the timber frame panels in our workshops and assemble the structure on site in accordance with the ‘Caravans Act’. This method of construction allows us to get access to difficult to reach back gardens and also enables a higher build quality and lower cost. Each home is uniquely designed and finished to the requirements of the customer, in terms of style and budget. From external finishes like cladding, windows, roofs tiles and internal finishes like flooring, kitchens, you can have practically anything you want. The key aspect of our service is that we offer homes that are build to conform to regulations of a ‘mobile home’ but have the insulation values, wall thickness and finishes of a conventional building regulation house. Designed for long-term year-round use.
- Our standard specification offers the same wall thickness and insulation values as a conventional new build house. Suitable for year round occupation. 200 mm insulated walls, roof and floor. Finished walls are 1ft thick.
- Built to conform to both the Caravans Act and when requested Building Regulation Standards for conventional homes, in terms of walls thickness and insulation values.
- Low-profile timber chassis for a better appearance. Substantial 220 mm floor timbers give superior rigidity underfoot. Ply Floor boarding. SIP panels available.
- Proper 12 mm internal plasterboard wall finish, painted. Real wood flooring, 100% wool carpets and real marble tiles, all as standard. Solid, clean, modern interiors - just like a normal house.
QUICK POINTS ABOUT US
- Homes can be supplied fully finished or as kit builds for self builders, developers and DIY enthusiasts.
- We make structures that conform to the definition of a ‘caravan’.
- Although transportable they often will not need wheels.
- Specialists in full size 65 x 22 ft twin unit homes. Delivered Nationwide.
- Our homes are most often used by relatives in private gardens.
- Each home has a unique design and is finished to the customer’s requirements both inside and out.
- Hard to reach plots and back gardens are not a problem.
- Some static caravans and mobile homes have a reputation of thin walls. The finished walls of our homes are 30 cm2 / 12 inches thick.
- They look and feel just like normal houses both inside and out.
- Our operation is essentially that of a timber frame builder and main-contraction service. We have a carpentry workshop and admin offices.
- Experts in mobile home law and conformity.
- The company is owned by brothers Kim and Guy Little ‘We wanted to design a business model that we’d be happy to order from: high specification builds at developers’ prices’.
- We’re a flexible manufacturing company who welcome each opportunity to build a new and exciting home.